Himalaya Stresscare 120 cap
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare StressCare Details
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare StressCare for Energy & Adrenal Support is a natural proprietary herbal formula which assists in preserving the existing anti-oxidative system within the body's cells. Stress Care supports a healthy and normal adrenal gland function and helps keep cortisol levels normal. StressCare also relieves occasional stress, fatigue, frustration, mood swings and sleeplessness.
For a calm mind, and vitality and metabolic wellness, nothing will support you better than StressCare. StressCare supports the quick resolution of stress in the body and reinforces recovery from periods of duress and physical exertion. It instantly relaxes the muscles and calms the mind. StressCare promotes a full-night's rest and wakeful mornings and includes the world's most prized adaptogens such as Ashwagandha, Holy Basil, and Turmeric in a synergistic blend to support you in times of physical fatigue and emotional exertion.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare StressCare Features and Benefits
- Does not contain ingredients of animal origin and is Non-GMO Verified. Free from Magnesium stearate, wheat, corn, soy and gluten free and dairy free, in a 100% vegetarian capsule
- Supports adrenal function to help relax and calm your mind and body to lower stress and anxiety
- Helps provide even energy and vitality throughout the day and restful relaxation at night
- A unique blend of Ayurvedic traditional herbs like Ashwagandha, Holy Basil, and Gotu Kola
- Preserves your adrenal function and supports normal levels of the stress hormone cortisol
- Supports your central nervous system to promote normal relaxation and calmness
- Upgrades your energy and lowers your stress level, relaxing the mind and body
- Get plant-based stress relief without feeling sleepy
The combined ingredients in Himalaya Herbal Healthcare StressCare adaptogenic formula nurture the adrenal glands, which control the amount of cortisol (stress hormone) release into the body supporting energy, vitality and stress response.