AA Burner (30 Day Supply)
A virtually stim-free (just naturally occurring in the green tea), STACKABLE fat burner. Designed to appeal to every demographic including young and old, the caffeine-sensitive, those with digestive issues, or even people already taking higher stimulant fat burners. Most people coming in want a leaner physique, this is a popular category.
- Yerba Mate is used to suppress appetite and burn fat. It contains bioactive compounds like ursolic acid, a recompositioning agent that increases muscle mass and decreases fat. In studies, Yerba Mate was able to reduce LDL Cholestorol with 20 days of supplementation.
- Raspberry Ketones is a compound that goes through the enzyme lipase, increasing the rate of fat cells losing fitting acids. Helping this process long, Rasberry Ketones increase adiponectin Levels, which regulates glucose levels and fatty acid breakdown.
- Green Coffee Bean contains cholorogenic acid and caffeine within the bean that are packed with antioxidants and pharmaco-logically active compounds. The levels of chlorogenic acid are much higher in the unroasted bean. It is said to have health benefits for weight loss, heart disease and diabetes, as well as with improving cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Green Coffee Bean is thought to reduce carbohydrate absorption from the digestive tract, lowering blood sugar and insulin spikes.
- Guarana-Paullina Cupana, also known as Guarana, is a seed that originates from the central Amazonian Basin. The locals initially used the seed as a stimulant, now its found to improve mood, brain activation, and the speed of short-term memory.
- Green Tea Extract (EGCG) - rich in antioxidants, Green tea extract has been known to aid the body in reducing blood pressure and improving fat levels.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a small fruit which contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA). HCS has been shown to boost fat burning and cut back on appetite. It does so by blocking the enzyme lyase, which the body uses to make fat.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that helps transfer fatty acids into the mitochondria and transfers it into energy, boosting your metabolism. The increased energy has been proven to speed recovery and burn body fat.