ATP Mind Mag 2.0 60 cap
Magnesium is one of the most ubiquitous minerals on the planet and one of the most widely used supplements in the world of health and wellness. Magnesium is available in many forms and is typically found as a chelate. This means the organic mineral is attached to another organic compound (usually an amino acid) so these 2 components don’t get separated in the digestive process. In the case of Mind-Mag, we have magnesium that is attached to the amino acid threonate which yields some very special and unique characteristics and outcomes. *
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrate, proteins, and fats.*
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.*
- Helps in tissue formation.*
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.*
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health*
Recommended Use or Purpose
A factor in the maintenance of good health.
· Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
· Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
· Helps in tissue formation.
· Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
Take 3 capsules per day.
Known Adverse Reactions
· Some people may experience diarrhea
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.