North Coast Naturals Daily Greens 540g (60 Servings)
Ultimate Daily Greens is a supreme blend of 48 specially assembled "green foods". Designed to be used by people of all ages - it tastes so amazing that the whole family will enjoy it!
What is Ultimate Daily Greens?
48 CONCENTRATED Super Fruits,Vegetable & Sea Greens
- Highest in GREENS (SO GREEN you can actually SEE IT!)
- Highest in ANTIOXIDANTS (Free Radical Neutralizing)
- Highest ALKALIZING (Acid Neutralizing And Guaranteed Best TASTE (For Every Day Use)
One Serving of Ultimate Daily Greens
- The COMPLETE ANTIOXIDANT levels of 7 full servings of fruits and vegetables
- The FULL ELECTROLYTES/MINERALS of 10 servings of vegetables
- The RICH GREENS/CHLOROPHYLL of 25 complete servings of green vegetables
- The PROBIOTICS of 1 daily serving of live probiotic yogurt
- An added combo of EIGHT SEA GREENS, not found in any other greens
- With PHYTOPLANKTON, also not found in any other greens
Cleaner, Safer, Family Friendly-Formulated with...
- NO soy lecithin or soy sprout (common allergens)
- NO wheat, spelt, kamut, oats, barley, rye, triticale, malt (common gluten sources)
- NO bee pollen (common allergens)
- NO contra-indicating medicinal herbs (potentially dangerous, especially when used every day by those on certain medications or of certain ages)
Top 10 Reasons to Use Ultimate Daily Greens
- Helps improve measurable antioxidant levels in the blood.
- Aids in oxygen rich, red blood cell formation.
- Helps even the hardest working people recover from oxidative stress better.
- Helps world class athletes recuperate from the hardest training.
- Significantly decreases the adverse effects of cancer causing free radicals.
- Helps boost immunity.
- Helps improve energy metabolism and healthy tissue formation.
- Helps re-mineralize bones and may reduce risk of osteoporosis.
- May help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Is a higher alkaline (higher pH) Greens that helps neutralize acid better (higher acidic bodies are more prone to disease and have greater difficulty recovering from disease & stress including physical stress from exercise).